VETERANS/SPOUSES OF VETERANS
Please see Job Center Staff to fill out the Veteran Employment Services Eligibility Pre-Screening Form to determine if you are eligible for intensive services.
Register now on JobCenterofWisconsin.com (JCW) to access Wisconsin's online public labor exchange that connects veterans with employers at no cost.
Employment Tools for Veterans
- Identify yourself as a veteran to connect with veteran-friendly employers
- Use the built-in military-cross walk to research the transferrable skills between military and civilian jobs
- Use Advanced Search features to find jobs with your Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) Code
- Build resumes based on skills to expand your search for jobs
- Use enhanced tools and MyLMI widgets to access and save integrated labor market information
- Upload DD214/DD215 and VA-issued disability rating letter to "My Account" to access Wisconsin State Government's non-competitive hiring process if you have a 30% or greater disability rating