Fox Cities Workforce Development Center
Partners on site:
- Fox Valley Workforce Development Board-Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Grant - Works to acheive an environment of accessible, high quality, efficient and affordable training and employment opportunities. Also operates Wisconsin Senior Employment Program (WISE) - Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) that helps workers 55 and older find employment in community service under the Title V of the Older Americans Act.
- Bay Area Workforce Development Board-Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Grant Job Service - The vision of the BAWDB is that job skills and education levels are increases; quality of life of all individuals is enhanced, while employers' needs are met. The BAWDB Inc. consisting of selected community representatives develops a skilled workshop by strategically allocating and coordinating resources to address community needs by working through others for the benefit of all.
- Wisconsin Department of Veteran's Services - Offers programs and services to assist qualifying Wisconsin veterans and spouces in enhancing their education and employment, obtaining needed health care services not provided by Federal VA health care and overcoming barriers to employment.
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) - Provides employment services and counseling to people with disabilities who face a substantial barrier to employment.
- Labor & Education Training Center (LETC)- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Grant - Helps workers acheive a successful transition to new employment through involvement in the Workforce Innovations & Opportunity Act programs for Dislocated Workers, Adults or Youth. Works with employers and unions to provide on-site pre-layoff services to insure a smooth transition for affected workers.
- Forward Service Corp (FSC) - Computer Lab - Beginner computer classes available in Computer Basics, Intor to Word, Navigating the Internet, Intro to Excel, All about E-mails, Linked In and Intro to Job Center of WI. Self-paced tutorials available for more advanced learning. Please sign up prior to the class start time and plan your schedule accordingly to stay the entire class.
- Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin - Serves people with disabilities by providing job training and employment services, job placement opportunities and post-employment support.
- Fox Valley Technical College-Workforce Innovations & Opportunity Act program - We provide job search assitance, training, and support services through the (WIOA) Adult and Older Youth programs for Outagamie County residents.
- Wisconsin Job Service - Ensures that high quality public labor exchange and targeted program services are made easily available to all job seekers and employers in Wisconsin.
FVWDB and BAWDB are Equal Opportunity Employers and Service Providers. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: (920) 997-3272
1802 Appleton Road
Menasha WI 54952